Monday, February 3, 2014

Daily updates!

Alright, I want to start a thing.
I want to do something fun for this blog.
What if I do something weekly?
Well, I'm thinking that I should blog at least three times a week because that's just expected, right? Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? I think those days work best for me, but I just have to see.
Anyways, as to what this means... Drum roll, please!
MONDAY: picture day!
On Mondays, I will find a picture somewhere on the internet or from a fan, and I will make a story off of that picture. It will be fun and challenging, so I hope everyone helps out!
WEDNESDAY: Random idea day!
I have a lot of ideas written down in a journal, and that's not even touching what floats around in my mind. I'm thinking about randomly choosing a number from my mind -- or from a fan, I don't care -- and writing about that. I will take and do repeats if that's desired or I have another idea for it.
 FRIDAY: Fan picks!
 Whatever a fan wants, I will write about if I have inspiration, of course. I may have more than one idea out there, so it will be a decision on my part. I think I can do it. Besides, I want to see what other people think I could write and see what they think about. See if our ideas are similar or not. We may be really similar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment