Monday, February 3, 2014

Explanation

This blog is for me to express all of my writings. I do have a lot of passion for writing, but I can't get it all out most of the time. Here is where I will do just that. A lot of my stories will be continuations but not in the correct order since I receive inspiration for different stories at different times. All of my titles will tell you what story it is related to by the name and number while my note inside will tell more. Sometimes, I will start a new story, which is inevitable because I get so many new ideas that just pop in and out. I may not finish them.


If you have a suggestion for one of the stories or want me to write more, please tell me.


I am brand new to this site, so I'm not really sure how it works. I don't know if you can get comments or anything like that. If you can't, then I will upload my email for anyone to send me things. I won't always answer, but I'd just like to hear your feedback because it means a lot to me. Anyways, get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment